The Company (Sharplux Global Resources Limited) was incorporated as a Limited Liability Company in May 2008, RC. 749993 with head quarter in Lagos, Nigeria.
This company Profile involves production of Industrial Chemicals, and Paints of different categories.
The owner with its technical know-how has deployed different strategies to reduce ever increasing cost of production of wood chemicals to meet up its demand from customers. The owner will deploy most recent equipments that are cost effective to produce quality chemicals for its various customers in the market environment.
The business of producing woods chemical and paints is viable and highly recommended to the investors.
The mission of the company is to produce quality products at costs which make them economically practical in our competitive market.
To be one of the recognized chemicals and utensils company in the Western & Eastern region and create value to our stakeholders.
The company’s mission can be achieved by commitment to:
- Customer Satisfaction
- Profitability growth of market share
- Total quality leadership
- Continuous productivity and design improvement
- High standard of integrity Concern for our communities a
Sharplux Global Resources Limited has been supplying some of the under-listed customers, and these customers are still there waiting for Sharplux Global Resources Limited to go back into full production line.
- Vita Construction, Oregun, Lagos
- Ray-Wilson Enterprises Limited, lkeja
- Audience Limited, Yaba
- Alibert Production Limited, lkotun, Lagos
- Haebinger Home, Ojodu
- Bencane International Limited, lkeja
- American Furniture, Apapa
- Arsh Concord Nigeria Enterprises, Mushin
- The Young Brothers, Mushin
- Mak & Co Nigeria Limited, Mushin
- Vono Product Limited, Sango-otta
- l0 Furniture, Oshodi
- Svengali Design Limited